About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Rearranged

One of my doctors just bought a new house with her boyfriend. I asked her how they met and she told me the funny story. I will use fictitious names for it. My doctor, Katie, was living with her boyfriend David. They were friends with a couple Eric and Stephanie who have a daughter. Eric and Stephanie got a divorce but still are in contact due to their child. Two years later Katie and David parted ways. A few months later, Katie met Eric and they started to date. They fell in love. Stephanie was also dating, but Eric never pried into her dating life. Katie and Eric bought a house and are moving in together in February. Last month he decided to ask Stephanie about her new boyfriend. Much to his surprise, it is David. Basically two couples have been rearranged. Now everyone is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment