About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Aged Out

You get to a certain age where nothing bothers you unless it has to do with your family. My office is in an upheaval with the new doctor moving in. She is nervous about the move and making my office staff angry. They feel that she is making them look incompetent. She is only showing her fear about a new situation. The funny thing is that she is a psychiatrist. Enough said. I, on the other hand, could not care less. I am taking things in stride and letting the situation play out. I have a first row seat to the best show on earth and plan to enjoy the chaos that is unfolding. I am 61 years old and I can retire anytime I want to, so I am not letting anything work related bother me. I am leaving that to the young people. I have aged out of caring.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are letting the young ones do the worrying

    ReplyDelete