About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Interviews

This morning I will be interviewing for two part time positions. Two of my evening receptionists are graduating from college and have found full time jobs. I still do not know what the hours and days will be as I am debating that with my boss. I think I need a lot of help, she thinks I need minimal help. When she asked the girls if it is busy at night they said no. They were afraid to tell her that they are swamped with work because they did not want to look bad. That is how she got the impression that extra help is not needed. She has no idea that they stay late to finish their work. When I found this out, I made them call her and tell the truth. This morning I will see what her decision is and if it is not the same as mine, there will be a discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment