About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Alpha Ladies

I am now working for two type A women. Two Alpha personalities. One owns the business and the other is a consultant. Each one has a prestigious resume and is well renown in her field. The relationship started off as if they were "dating". Everyone was happy and looking towards the future. Then the "engagement" took place and plans to join forces were set in motion. Now they are "living together" and as in any marriage, things have changed. There is now a push and pull to establish territory. In the beginning, my boss was buying the new consultant everything she needed for her office, to make her happy. Now she feels that the well has run dry and they are bickering over who has to make a copy of a key. Every day a new issue arises and I see the frustration in my boss' eyes. While her decision to merge was a great business decision, she needs to realize that two Alphas need to figure out how to coexist in a healthy working environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment