About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Justice Day

Last night my sister said a phrase that I had never heard her say. She said that one day a week was "Justice Day". She went on to explain that one day a week she has to spend mopping up the messes that other people had made for her. I realized that every week all of us have to do that but we spread it out on a daily basis. She condenses it into one day. It is a day of phone calls and paperwork to right the wrongs that other people have "inadvertently" done to us. These would include wrong payments, wrong information, missing information, etc, etc. How can I know someone else's job better than they do? How can I have information that they do not? How can I know the answer when they are unclear about it? This goes on daily across the world. There is a saying that "people are promoted to their highest level of incompetence". Sadly, I totally agree with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment