About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, March 13, 2017

Waiting To Board

While New York people can be crazy, Florida people are a class to themselves. My sister and I arrived at the airport over an hour early before our flight time. The waiting area was crowded and we found two seats in different rows. After about ten minutes, a man approached my sister and told her that she was sitting in his seat. She said that she had been sitting there for ten minutes. He insisted that it was his seat. He then said that he left for about a half hour to go get and sandwich, so he was there first. She realized that he was a bit off so she got up, moved, and said, "OK sir, you win", as he continued to babble about it being his seat. Southern crazy is almost the same as Northern crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment