About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The System

Everything in life has a "system". Sometime it works, sometimes it doesn't. I always like to find the most efficient system to tackle any job. Since we are getting a new doctor in our practice tomorrow, all of her previous files need to be transferred to us. She brought over one box so far and many more are to come. We started to set up files the traditional way and ran out of folders. In the middle of the night, I realized that the way we were doing it was not cost nor time efficient. We need to do a temporary file until the patient comes in and then set up the permanent one. Many patients will not transfer over so why waste an expensive file? This morning I will have to break the news to my staff that there is a new way to handle this transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment