About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, February 10, 2017

The Calm

There is always a calm after the storm, in the weather and in life. That is just how it goes. Yesterday's storm left us with ice and snow. This morning the sun is out and the snow is plowed away. I guess that storms are metaphors for life. No one goes through life without having a personal storm at one time or another. During the storm, a dark cloud hovers and your internal barometer rises, leaving a heaviness that is palpable. It weighs heavy on you just like stagnant air. Then the storm passes and the air is lighter and breathable. Some damage might have beendone, but repairs can always be made. As I look at the bright sunshine coming through my window this morning, I know that we are all as resilient as nature and can weather the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment