About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, February 17, 2017

Caution

I always use caution when making any decision. We are remodeling some offices at work and the director has some great ideas but does not think them through. One of the smaller offices is where the modem, router and computer server are kept. If one wire is moved the wrong way, the entire system goes down. I was asked to move the "system" so a handyman could do some work. I said that I would not move anything as I will not be responsible for the system failing. My boss decided to do it herself. I watched her as she moved things around and I kept saying that she should leave it alone. As expected the system went down. All work had to stop as the computers and internet were not connected. I wanted to say, "I told you so" but the smirk on my face said it all. She had to crawl under desks and maneuver the equipment to get things going again. From now on she said that she will listen to me and not do anything that I say is not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment