About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Happy Birthday, Yin

Today is my sister's birthday. Although her name is not Yin, she is the Yin to my Yang. We are opposites and the same. That is why we get along so well. I am glad that I was born second as I could not imagine living for one moment without her. She had to bear that burden for twenty two months before I hit the earth. She is the one person I can totally rely on through thick and thin. There is nothing she would not do for me and visa versa. We were together at a dinner the other night and realized that the qualities that we had at seven years old were the same ones we still have as adults. That is why we blend together so well. She takes the lead and I follow. When she needs to follow, which is rare, I take the lead. Every morning, like clockwork,  she is the first person I speak to. Sometimes we laugh hysterically, sometimes we cry, but when we hang up the phone we are always at peace with what the day will bring. I must have done something really wonderful in my previous life to be blessed with such a wonderful sister in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment