About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

More Afraid

 Yesterday I spent most of my day in meetings. I met the new doctor for the first time and thought that she was very nice. She seemed very businesslike and conservative. We spoke about fees and codes and other office matters. There were four people in the meeting, me, my boss, the new doctor and her assistant. When my boss was called into another meeting, the three of us spoke on a more relaxed level. The new doctor has never worked in a private setting as she had been affiliated with facilities. This is all new for her. She seemed a bit scared of the unknown, just like we all are. I did my best to make her feel comfortable and let her know that she was not only joining a new practice but a new family. She looked relieved. She is only human and even though she is a world famous doctor, she still has emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment