About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Four Legged Child

Your pet becomes your "child". Even though they are not human they give you love, comfort and company and they slowly become a family member. People with pets fully understand this. People without pets cannot. Last week Shelby began vomiting two times a day for no reason. I searched the internet and found some information. I decided to treat him like a child and use common sense. I let his stomach rest for a day and then cooked him a chicken cutlet and rice for each meal. After he seemed better, I added back his dog food slowly. After four days he is almost back to normal, but I am keeping a watchful eye on him. He is my furry four legged child and I will do everything I can to keep him healthy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment