About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Long Hair Extra

I had my hair cut yesterday in Brooklyn and as usual it was a great haircut. The stylist makes it a bit short but that way it lasts for 2 months. For some reason my husband had begun to call me "Butch". It will grow out. As I was waiting for my haircut, I noticed a sign that I see in most salons. It reads, "Long hair extra". It should really say that short hair is extra. The women with long hair sit down and the bottom ends are trimmed and neatened up. When I sit down every hair needs to be trimmed. The layers need to be symmetrically shaped. He needs to cut carefully around my ears. He takes his time and goes over the cut at least twice. This is time consuming so I never understood why the charge for long hair is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment