About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Growing Fast

Little things in life make me happy. One of my biggest joys is Skypeing with my two granddaughters. Even if it is only for a few minutes, it is the best few minutes of the day. As the baby gets older, she is a bit more involved in the conversation. The other day, she actually looked at me in the screen! Her sister is now four and has more personality than any child I know. Her energy comes through the screen. Before Skype, if you had a grandchild out of state, they only knew your voice. Now they get to know you, even if you are miles apart. The baby got her first tooth and I was able to see it that week, instead of waiting for a visit. Even though I am not a big fan of being on the internet, I adore Skype. It makes me a real part of my granddaughter's lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment