About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Goals

We all set goals for ourselves.The important part of goal setting is trying hard to finish them. Years ago when I became a life coach, I wanted to do lectures. I wrote to many schools and organizations until a few responded. I went on to lecture for the NY Public Library, CW Post and a few other high schools. I still lecture for them on an as needed basis. That goal was completed. A few months ago, I started to make bracelets. They are colorful and contain inspirational sayings. My goal was to sell them in a store. Yesterday that goal was completed. I had a meeting with a store owner that has 6 locations in malls. He loved the bracelets and took all of my samples to test how they will sell in his busiest mall location. I used to stand outside that store, looking in the window and thinking that maybe one day my jewelry would sell there. Whether or not is sells is not as important to me as the fact that I was able to get it in the store. I set a goal and completed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment