About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, May 15, 2017

All Together

Yesterday most of my family was together. Thanks to technology, my parents got to see four of their five great grandchildren. Two were live and two were virtual. Just as everyone was leaving my sister's house, my son called and told us to Face Time with him. We immediately got the computer and dialed his number. In an instant my two granddaughter's appeared. My parents got to see their smiling faces and even saw my oldest granddaughter show us some of her "moves" which is her way of saying dances. We all crowded around the dining room table, all talking at the same time. No one heard a word anyone was saying but all we really needed was to see those adorable faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment