About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Movies

Every Saturday morning I go online and reserve a movie for my husband to watch later that night. We use the Red Box machines. He gives me a choice of three movies and I rent one to be picked up during the day. As I was going through the movie choices, I realized that I am not a movie person. I have no interest in made up stories about the apocalypse, or super heroes or bank heists that have gone bad. When I see the same handful of actors playing a new role every six months, it all seems so fake. One day Matt Damon is a banker, then a lawyer, then a freedom fighter. All I see is the same guy wearing different clothes. I am a literal person and even though I have a great imagination, I just do not enjoy actor's role playing. Maybe that is why I like reality TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment