About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

The Zen Gen

Every generation has a nickname. I have decided that people in their 80's and 90's are called the Zen Gen. Their attitude in life has changed from being one of worry to one of zen. Their catch phrases are "relax", "don't worry", "it will be fine", and "who cares". My parents joined the Zen Gen a few years ago. Nothing seems to phase them. My sister and I frantically worry about situations in their lives and they tell us to relax. Time and time again, they are right. The situation resolves itself in a positive manner. They are still calm and we have worried over nothing. As much as we try we cannot become zen like them. Maybe you have to be over 80 to be allowed into that club.

No comments:

Post a Comment