About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Bagels and Goodbyes

This morning we woke up to sunshine. At the end of the day yesterday the sun finally came out so that the small children could  take turns at hitting a Pinata. Each child swung the bat a few times and then my son gave the last swing to break it open so the candy could fly out. The kids were screaming with happiness as they ran all over scooping the goodies into their bags. The party was great. The room was filled with pleasant people and lots of good food. There was enough food for twenty more people. I spent my time with the grandchildren, trying to soak up every ounce of their sweetness so it could carry me over until I see them again. I will leave New England with a peaceful feeling knowing that all went well and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment