About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Too Many Emails

I have too many email accounts. Somehow I have accrued at least 7 accounts that need to be opened daily. Some of them are for work, others are private and the rest are a combination of both. On the weekdays I open them from work and it takes five minutes. On the weekends I open them from home and it takes forever. This is because my husband has ruined the computer. He looks at so many ebay items that the computer must be filled with a ton of nonsense files. I try to delete them but some of them hide within other programs. The first part of my morning is closing out his email. I have told him many times to sign out when he is done but he just does not listen. From now on, if I find his email open, I will delete any new ones, just for fun. I have been sitting here for 44 minutes trying to do 6 minutes of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment