About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Respect

There are many feelings that you can have for another person. One of the most important one is respect. It is earned and can easily be lost. Once it is lost, it is not easy to earn back. Sometimes it never is. I was talking to one of my doctors who is the second highest in authority and she asked why the office morale was so low. After thinking for a minute, it hit me. We have all lost respect for our boss. We have seen a strong woman beat down to the point where she is almost a hostage. She lost her power and her authority in a business that she owns. We have been telling her that she needs to stand up for herself and that she has no backbone, but she has lost the will to fight. By doing that, she has lost the respect of her employees. Maybe she needs to hit rock bottom before she sees why things are continuing to plummet. I no longer care. I cannot spend one moment caring about a person that I have no respect for.

No comments:

Post a Comment