About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Purpose Of Life

I get up every day with a happy frame of mind. I have hope that it will carry through the entire day. It really depends on me to do it. I have to ignore what other people say or do, if it is not directly related to my life or not true. I have the ability to keep myself in a positive mind frame. This morning I read a quote from the Dali Lama that I want to pass on. It said, "I believe the purpose of life is to be happy. From the moment of birth, every human being wants happiness not suffering. Neither social conditioning nor education nor ideology affect this. From the very core of our being, we desire contentment. Therefore, it’s important to discover what will bring about the greatest degree of happiness".

No comments:

Post a Comment