About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Wife

The new doctor has flipped her lid. Unfortunately, she did it to me. I do not take anyone's crap. She thinks that since she is a doctor she is a higher stature, but to me a good plumber beats a doctor if my pipes are leaking. She made the fatal error of talking to me in a disrespectful tone. I do not accept that. I morphed from 'Sweet Susan" into "Richie's wife" in 5 seconds. Sweet Sue is the kind office manager that speaks softly and is nice to everyone. Richie's wife doesn't let you get away with any sh*t. She can even be mean. When the doctor started to reprimand me for a receptionist coming in late, I lost my cool and said what was on my mind. She stood there, smelling like moth balls, as usual, and looked stunned. I guess no one ever did that to her. I then informed my real boss that I will no longer do any work for "Dr Psychotic". She can fend for herself. I also told my boss that the situation in her office is becoming workplace harassment and employee abuse and if we wanted to we could file a complaint. It will not come to that, but I just said it for the record. Never wake a sleeping lion because you will not know when she will pounce. I am woman hear me roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment