About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Long Distance Sale

My husband is selling his car. The infatuation with his Thunderbird is over. This is the last time he will ever buy a "special" car. He put it up for sale on eBay. A man who was interested in it, was out planting in his garden when the auction ended and never had a last chance to bid. He emailed my husband and they spoke on the phone later that day. He loved the car and wants to buy it. He lives in Indiana. He gave us a down payment and has made reservations for him and his wife to fly to New York next Tuesday and buy the car. They will then get into it and drive 750 miles back home. The car has only been driven 30 miles at a time as that is all my husband needed  it for. I hope that it goes 750 without trouble. We will pick them up at JFK and bring them here to do the transaction. They thought they would do it at JFK but that is absurd. I will not count thousands of dollars in a parking lot and sign papers. They were so glad that we are allowing them to come to our home. It seems that they have a car collection and fly all over the United States and Canada to purchase cars. They must have money to do this. So, next Tuesday they will get on the road and drive their new purchase home. My son said that it is a good thing that two of them will be in the car. One to stay with the car and the other to hail the tow truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment