About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Paper Plates

This morning I will be shopping for some paper goods for a party that I will be having next week. I need plates, napkins, 2 types of cups and plastic cutlery. Thinking back to when I was a child, no one used paper goods. We used real plates and cups. My parents made parties and used china and stemware. Stemware, now that is almost a lost word. The younger generation probably would have no idea what it was. Everything was formal. In fact, my parents still rarely use paper plates. In their house, even snacks are served in a regular dish. My generation and the one after it are more on the go and have less time to spend washing dishes, so paper has become a way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment