About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Girls

Today the girls are coming to visit. My two granddaughters will be driving down from New England to see the family. Of course their parents will be there too, as a four year old and a one year old cannot drive. We will go to dinner tonight and have a large family party tomorrow. I love saying "the girls". My sister and I were "the girls". Then I had two sons, so I had "the boys". My sister had a girl and a boy so they were "the kids". I cannot put into words how excited I am to see them. I have even had dreams about holding them. The older sister knows me well. Her little sister will feel the same as she grows up. In two weeks I will see them again in Rhode Island. I love the back to back visits as that reinforces who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment