About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, June 23, 2017

Sound Advice

My sister and I always joke that if people listened to us, they would not run into problems. We think we are sensible people who give sound advice. We have never steered anyone wrong. When people do not listen, that is when they get into a snafu. This week alone, two people that disregarded my advice are paying the price. One of them is my boss. I can't go into the specific circumstances but I advised her on an issue and she fluffed it off. I reiterated that she should not do something and she told me not to worry. I am not worried. It is not my problem but it has turned into hers. Had she heeded my advice she would not be shopping for a lawyer to write a letter for her. One lawyer wants a $25,000 retainer to write a one page letter. That is more money than she would have spent solving the problem my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment