About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

No One Listens

Yesterday we had a party for one of the doctors that is relocating. I placed a catering order the day before. I called the restaurant and said, " I would like to place an order for tomorrow at noon". The man said, "It is already noon". I said " I said tomorrow, not today". He then asked what I wanted to order. I told him penne primavera with red sauce. I repeated the word red 3 times. My office staff was laughing as I reiterated that the sauce needed to be the red one. Since I work for an OCD practice, repeating ourselves is a way of life. At noon yesterday the order arrived. Penne primavera in white sauce. The slip also said white sauce. Everyone was stunned as they had all heard me repeat the words red sauce quite a few times. I called the restaurant and they sent over another order the correct way. No one listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment