About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Bye, Bye, Bird-T

The T-Bird is gone. I still don't get how the deal went down. I picked up the nicest couple at the airport, drove them to my house, exchanged money and papers and they were on their way. All of this was within 1 hour. The man never even lookedthe car over.  He did not check the oil. He did not look at the engine. He declined a test ride prior to signing the papers. They did not want to use the bathroom. They did not want a bottle of water. They were the most easy going people I ever met. They were dressed very nicely and the conversation was the type that you would have with friends. The woman wanted to have a quick turn around time and "get out of Dodge" before rush hour. They thanked us for selling them the car and hopped into it, to start the 12 hour, 750 mile drive home.

1 comment: