About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Loyalty

It is very disheartening when you find out that someone is disloyal. My boss found this out yesterday. Actually I found it out and sent her an email. I do not know her reaction as of yet. One of our interns will be leaving in a few weeks. I was given the task of calling her patients to notify them of who their new doctor will be. I was quite surprised when one of them told me that she was still going to see the intern even after she leaves. I said that once the intern leaves, a new doctor has to take over. The patient said that she and the intern worked things out already. That's news to me. It is contractually illegal for any doctor to continue with a patient after they leave. For the licensed doctors, they cannot see them for six months, and the interns cannot see them at all. Why would this intern break the rules and jeopardize a lawsuit and a bad reputation for one patient?

No comments:

Post a Comment