About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, April 30, 2018

Coney Island

My life has become Coney Island. I live in a world that includes a merry-go-round, a roller coaster and spinning tea cups. Every day I do the same routine, driving one way and then back to the other. I circle around city blocks looking for parking, only to put the car in the parking lot. Then there are the highs and lows. When I think I have reached the wonderful peak, the ride drops and my stomach flies back into my mouth as I plunge downward. I sit on level ground for a short time only to go up the ride again and wait for the next dip. I move on to the tea cups where I an overloaded with information until my head is spinning in circles. When all the fun rides are over, I go to the beach to relax but just when you think it is safe to go back in the water......

No comments:

Post a Comment