About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, April 20, 2018

Who Knows

No matter how smart we all think we are, we know nothing. The only one that knows is God. Yesterday my mother had a routine doctor's appointment. He checked her out and gave her a clean bill of health. She left his office feeling great and my father, their aide and her decided to go out to eat. In the car my mother stopped talking and the aide thought she was napping. My dad knew enough to realize that she had another stroke. Two days and 2 hospitals later, she is still in the ER waiting for a bed which should be available shortly. Thankfully she can speak and knows what is going on. According to the doctors, she will recover most of her faculties. Only God knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment