About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, April 26, 2018

The Sign

Everyone has their own "sign" that something will be okay or that someone is watching over them. The sign for my sister and me is finding coins heads up. Recently we have not found any. Since my mother is in the hospital we were hoping for a sign. Yesterday I was in the supermarket before I went to visit my mother. At the checkout aisle two shiny new pennies were beaming at me. I bent down and saw that they were heads up. They looked like they were freshly minted and I picked them up. They were brand new 2018 heads up pennies. I called my sister and she was very happy that I found the lucky money. I put the coins in a plant at my mother's bedside. After my visit, my family went out to dinner. As I was on line ordering my food, another shiny penny was glistening on the floor. It was also heads up. I picked it up, put it into my pocket and delivered it to my sister to add to the collection. Whether it is a butterfly, a humming bird or a penny, a lucky sign helps our frame of mind and comforts us.

No comments:

Post a Comment