About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, April 15, 2018

It Doesn't App-ly

I have an old phone. It is my choice to have it. No bells or whistles. No internet. I must admit that I caved in and have texting. That is as far as I will go for now. I consider a cell phone an apparatus for communication, not for fun. Call me or text me when you have something to say. I do not have internet for a specific reason. If I did, then I would morph into the rest of the world that has a cell phone attached to their hand. Look around. Everyone is scrolling. If there is a moment of down time, in a doctor's office, on line to pay for something or  in a restaurant, the phone is out and the pointer finger is moving up and down. What is so important that you need to be constantly amused by electronic information? If I am in a doctor's office I use that time to rest my head and let my brain cells relax. I do not need constant stimulation. I will fight getting the internet and updating my phone until the old style phones are no longer available and I have no option.

No comments:

Post a Comment