About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

The Road

We never know from one moment to the next where the road leads us. The road I am writing about has two meanings. One is the road we physically travel on and one is the road that we are spiritually led. There is a poem that ends with the line, "Two roads diverged in the woods and I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference". I am traveling two roads and have been for a few months. One road leads to Brooklyn and the other leads to the people that make Brooklyn special. I travel it with love and hope. I travel it knowing that the journey I am making is one that I would not trade for the world. I travel it not knowing where or when it will end but that is the wonder of life. I am traveling a new path and being thankful for every mile, even if the road gets rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment