About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, April 16, 2018

Look Good, Feel Good

Yesterday I added another skill to my resume. I am now an amateur haircutter. I went to visit my parents and realized that my mother's hair had not been cut in a few weeks. Eventually she will go back to her weekly hair appointments, but for now she does not want to go. Her hair color looks better than ever. For some reason her hair is growing out blond. It isn't gray or white. It is a light blond color that looks beautiful. All these years she has had it highlighted or lowlighted when all she had to do was go natural. I asked my father for a sharp scissor and began to cut like Edward Scissorhands. I mimicked the way my stylist does it to get layers. Snip, snip, snip. Twenty minutes later she had a very nice haircut. Even my husband, who is very critical, said it looked fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment