About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Village People

In the 1970's at the height of the disco era, there was a singing group called, "The Village People". It consisted of five men, a biker, a construction worker, a cop, a cowboy and an Indian . All of them were in full costume. If it were today the group would have four members as it would be politically incorrect for an Indian to be shown dancing in a full headdress. My life has morphed into a Village People type existence. At any  given moment my role in someone's life changes. I also need to surround myself with other village members as I cannot do it all alone. It is getting exhausting being a village, even with the other villager's help. I guess that no man stands alone and it was never intended to be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment