About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, July 6, 2018

Names

I hate when I am trying to remember a name from the past and have no clue as to what it is. Years ago, when I was a child, I used to go to a restaurant with my parents. I remember it vividly but I cannot remember the name. It was a name of two animals  linked together with the word and. I will ask my father later, as he will probably know. When I watch my cooking shows I see the weirdest restaurant names. I would never think of combining the words they have but somehow it sounds good. When I worked in the garment center years ago, clothes manufacturers did the same thing. There was a brand named Onion Ice Cream and another named Chocolate Soup. My husband used to take out food from a restaurant named This and That. I guess when someone asked them what they served they answered, "This and That".

No comments:

Post a Comment