About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Repair Lady

Since there has been new management at my office building, simple repairs have not been done. For years, the building handyman had done extra duties for the residents. When the new management took over, that came to a halt. My boss calls the new management, "Organized Crime". She feels that the head manager is getting kickbacks for major jobs that the owners have to pay for. For the past few weeks, we need a desk repaired. Even though I called outside people, no one returns my call. By Monday, the desk needs to be repaired enough to be usable until we buy a new one. Yesterday, I gave in and did the repair myself. I waited a month to do it because I am not the repair lady. If I did not fix it, I would have a bigger problem come Monday, so I did what needed to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment