About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Written Down

I am at the age where if it is not written down, it does not get done. This morning as I combed my hair, I realized that it was a bit longer than usual. I could not remember when my haircut appointment was. I looked on the calendar and did not see an appointment for July even though I thought I had written it down. I checked back in June and saw that I went on the 13th which means that four weeks later a date must have been made. Thinking back, I sort of remember saying that July 11 was a good day, even though it was my husband's birthday. The 11th has come and gone. The stylist never called to check where I was even though I have not missed an appointment in 35 years. I could have died and she would not have known it. I happen to be alive but forgetful. Now, since my hair cutter is only in one week a month, I will use a coupon for a new salon and save $15. This was a profitable oversight.

No comments:

Post a Comment