About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Back To Some Normalcy

My father was released from rehab yesterday. People think that being released is an easy process. Just pack your bag and walk. That is not the case. There are preparations and instructions that need to be in place. All in all, the process took close to six hours from beginning to end. There were a few glitches along the way, but they were ironed out quickly. My father is at his house until Wednesday when we will get him for the Thanksgiving weekend. He is slowly acclimating to being home again. When you are in a facility setting for a while you forget what freedom is. I guess that is why jails have halfway houses. The transition needs to move at a slow pace until things are back to what they used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment