About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Packing

Today I am packing for my trip tomorrow to Florida. It is not the usual vacation packing. It is packing for a purpose. I will be going through my parent's apartment and deciding what items need to be donated and what items need to be taken home. I want to be as prepared as possible so I am bringing  bubble wrap, tape and bags with me. I know I could buy them when I arrive, but that means going to a store and wasting time. Time is precious as I want to get the job done quickly and get home. It will be hard returning to a place where I had such good memories for 16 years. The ghosts of the past will be everywhere. There will be no internet or television as they were shut off for the summer season over a year ago. I guess I will take the extra time to reflect on happier memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment