About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, November 3, 2018

New Neighbors

Today my neighbors from across the street are moving. I hope the new ones are better than the old. The old ones were inconsiderate people. They used to block the sidewalk with their cars making it difficult for people to walk down the block. They never shoveled their snow. Other neighbors wound up doing it for them just to have clear paths. Their son once broke my garage light and a million shards of glass lined my driveway. His father just walked away leaving me to clean it up. It turns out they were also slumlords. I found that out when the City of New York sent investigators to their house and spent all day sitting in their car waiting for them to come home. We have not spoken to them for about 26 years. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment