About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Stressed

It is official. I am so stressed that I have no idea what I am doing. This morning I brushed my teeth with zinc oxide. I grabbed a tube and squeezed the contents onto my toothbrush. It looked a bit dry and I attributed it to not closing the tube tightly. As I started to brush, it felt very creamy. When I did not taste mint, I realized that something was wrong. That is when reality kicked in. I had put zinc oxide on the brush. I have so much on my mind that I did not pay attention to what I was doing. Not good. I started to gag and stuffed my mouth with tissue paper to wipe away the mess. I then threw out my toothbrush and grabbed the toothpaste. I brushed so hard that my gums are now bleeding. I can just tell what kind of day it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment