About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

The Thinker

I think I might move to Paris. I am applying for the job of replacing Rodin's statue, The Thinker. I already have the qualifications. Lately, I sit hunched over with my hand on my chin and think about how I will solve other people's problems. It is a never ending job, which is why the statue never leaves its foundation. It is made of bronze because it has to weather all storms and stay strong. I think I can do that. I already am. Yesterday I returned to work and the simplest of issues were still unresolved. I spent the first part of the morning fixing them. Then I moved on to personal dilemmas. I had to think about how to get a medication for my father that the retail drug stores cannot. Shouldn't this have been the task of the doctor's office? They had no idea what to do. I did research and found the answer and then relayed it to the people that should have been the ones to solve the problem in the first place. All I do is sit and think, day in and day out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment