About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Glad I Met You

Last night was pretty awful. I had to prep for a test this afternoon and the time to do the prep is ten times longer than the actual procedure. I needed to call in the reinforcements for encouragement. I spent the night watching television and texting. My husband hid downstairs as my discomfort made his stomach hurt, so he removed himself from the cheering squad. The star of the night was my grandson. I facetimed with him for one hour. He had no idea that I was feeling bad. To him it was just a visit with Grandma. We talked about everything. We went over school, friends, holidays and home decor. He read me a book and went over his parent teacher conference results. When it was time for him to go to sleep, he looked in to the camera and said, "Grandma, I am so glad I met you". What a nice way to end the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment