About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Surprise Gift

I finished my pendant project and it came out perfect, but I made too much resin mix. I had nowhere to put is as it cannot be dumped down the sink. I grabbed a bangle bracelet mold and poured the extra resin into it, so when it hardens I can pop it out and get rid of it. I looked at the resin and decided to throw something into it to make a design just to test the mold out. I had pure 24K gold sheets that I have used for other projects. They are very delicate to use and fall apart easily. I took a toothpick and slowly submerged a few of them into the mold. Then I kept adding and adding until the mold was completely filled with gold and resin. This morning when I got up, I was surprised. The bracelet is magnificent. It is 24K gold encased in clear resin and looks like gold nugget. I put it on and it fits perfectly. What a great surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment