About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Levels of Problems

Yesterday there was a slight problem at work and my boss put the blame on everyone else but herself. The reality was that something fell through the cracks, but nothing earth shattering happened. I made an appointment for her at noon. She usually comes in at 1:30. The appointment was cancelled a few days ago. She was not informed. She came in and realized that she had no patient until 2pm and flew off the handle. I let her vent and said that I felt bad that this happened but I was laughing inside. First of all, she was complaining about coming in "early", to someone who shows up to her office at 7:30am to start the work day. To me early is 4am. Next, we have an interactive schedule and if she had taken one moment to look online she would have seen that the appointment no longer existed. Her bad. She was carrying on to someone who is too old to care. I have important problems in my life and complaining about being in her own office 2 hours early is ridiculous. Once she got her anger out, she calmed down for the day. It is a good thing that I have an easy going temperament.

No comments:

Post a Comment