About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

RSVP

I am in charge of the party list for my boss' holiday celebration. She hosts it in her home and it is a lovely party.She has good food and drinks, but the guest list is the same people she works with. That type of party needs to be held at work. As lovely as the home party sentiment is, it is also uncomfortable. Other than work, no one in my office has anything in common. I have been to three out of 16 parties and can remember each one of them as being awkward. The years I have missed were the ones that coincided with my granddaughter's birthday. Some parties sound good on paper and should remain there. So far 27 awkward people plan on milling around her house, waiting for the appropriate time to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment