About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Suzy Knows

Suzy knows. For 40 years I have been solving the problems of my husband's coworkers. Last night I got a call from one of his closest work friends. She needed health insurance advice and thought that I would know more than Social Security and the union. I did. She was confused as to why she received a Medicare card a year before she turns 65. She actually got the card a few weeks ago and put it to the side. She saw it yesterday and decided to call me because "Suzy would know what it is about". She got it because she has been on disability for two years and the government has given her Medicare as her primary insurance as of March 2020. I then informed her that the union would enroll her into their managed Medicare plan, so she should expect an Aetna card in the mail. I told her to call the union next week just to make sure they know what to do. By the time I got off the phone, she totally understood her medical benefits. She was so grateful and I was glad to help. Suzy knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment